Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning


Merry Christmas
Spoiled
My brothers

Thr train our family traditio
Santa gifts
Tyler when I suprised him with a trip to Vegas the week of his birthday! I guess I was able to top the suprise party after all! =0)




Every Christmas Tyler and I spend the night at my parents and all of us kids sleep in the same room. My mom waits until the little boys are in bed alseep before she brings out all the presents so its more of a suprise. My favorite part of Christmas is Christmas Eve dinner. My mom's tradition growing up was that her parents made Mexican food for dinner and my mom has kept that tradition going. I love it and plan to keep it going in my home as well. It's not Christmas if you dont have Mexcian for Christmas Eve dinner.


















0 comments: