Friday, May 8, 2009

Twilight Tour

My mom, Grandma and I drove the long 4 1/2 hours to Forks to take the Twilight tour.

We all had so much fun you would of thought my mom and I brought my grandma to Disneyland she loved it so much.
In front of the Cullen's house
La Push

I have all the pictures of the tour on my facebook page. If you love the books I recommend doing the tour. Its fun so see all the different things they have in that little town that represents the books. We saw Bella's Truck, Forks High school, The Police station, The Swan, Cullens and Jacobs House, We went to La Push and saw the cliff's Bella jumped from and more.







































1 comments:

Kristin said...

That sounds like so much fun! Thanks for inviting me... Maybe I will have convinve my mom that it is something she really wants to do.