Friday, December 25, 2009

Knutzen family Christmas

Christmas Eve dinner...I love Christmas Eve I love having mexican food for dinner, I love the excitement of the next day from the kids, I love that TBS does 24 hours of a Christmas story, I love watching a Christmas movie with my family that night, I love helping my parents bring down all the gifts after the kids are in bed and I love spending the night even though Piper wouldnt sleep so I didnt get a whole lot of sleep. The table doesnt match but its still pretty

Every year my mom says next year Christmas isn't going to be this big and every year it looks the same.
Stockings...Tyler and I fill our own and we starting the tradition years ago to use these huge stockings.

The boys
Emma loves being under the Christmas tree...She's really going to miss it when its gone.

Family dinner at my grandma's Christmas afternoon. As you can I see I'm trying to figure out what rice pudding has the almond in it. This is a tradition that we have every year. My grandma puts a alomond in a rice pudding dish and whoever gets it gets a price but she hides it so you dont know which one its in until you eat it. My mom wins every year!

I love this picture of my parents that my aunt took Christmas afternoon at my grandma's






0 comments: