Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For Time and All Eternity


We so excited to let everyone know that Tyler and I will be sealed in the Seattle Temple on May 2nd for time and all eternity. I feel bad it’s taken us so long to do this but so glad and more then happy we are. The timing seems to be working out perfect. I was very stressed that Tyler’s work schedule would never workout and that some of my family members wouldn’t be able to make it but that’s not the case. We are so thankful to be members of the church of Jesus Christ of later day saints.

4 comments:

Shayla said...

Congrats!!! Your sealing will be beautiful!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I could be there!! This is going to be amazing!!! Ask 2 or 3 people to listen closely to what's being said and then have them collaborate RIGHT after the ceremony and write it all down. You'll be too busy to listen to everything that's being said. I didn't hear much of mine but I got to take notes at Paul's cousins and they got married by the same sealer. It was sooo cool it hear everything again after the fact!!!! If you can have people take notes for you it will be so amazing to look back on later in life!!!

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Please keep me posted on EVERYTHING!!!

Sara said...

Congrats!! We Hope to make it to one of the big events!!

theknutzens said...

I did not know you had a blog. That is cool.