Monday, March 2, 2009

Vegas Vacation

Tyler and I had a great time in Vegas for the week. It was so nice to get away and enjoy the time together.

Of course something always happens to me when I go on vacation. It's just a givin and I hate it! The first day we were in Vegas we walked the whole strip going in just about every hotel. Later that afternoon my foot cramped up and never stopped hurting. We didnt even get to go out of the hotel room the first night because I could barely walk. It sucked!!! My whole trip I was in pain. Why does this always happen to me!?!
The best part of the trip was in-in-out burger! Tyler could of eatin there everyday if we had the chance too.
We stayed at the Luxor . I kind of wish we would of gone to see Chris Angel but we heard tickets were all sold out.
It was so windy at night we didnt get to see the Treasure Island show but we still had a great time walkin the strip.
The best part of the trip for me is when we were downtown Vegas and a couple of the Chippendale dancers were out taking pictures with people. They wouldn't let you take pictures with your own cameras but Tyler was able to sneak this one. To bad we didnt figure out how to use the camera at night until our last night there!
I didnt get a copy of the picture they took professionally because they were so expensive it wasnt worth it. But I'll always have this bad dark picture to remember it by. =0)

In front of Ceasar's palace. Next Vegas trip we'd like to stay here.
Of course Tyler needed a picture of the Vegas police car.







1 comments:

Sara said...

You make me want to go to vegas. Looks like you had fun!! (all but the foot part)